Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Chinese Adventure

Two years ago I packed my stuff and moved to Shanghai to create something a bit more than fun.
I was working with a great team of people, made some really good friends, ate myself to near-death many times and art directed a product I'm really proud of.
Please welcome some of the cover designs:


I also had the chance to create background characters.
Here are some tasters:




____________________________________
Creative directed by Amandine Pécharman & Sean M. Robinson
All rights belong to SIGNUM INTERNATIONAL S.à.r.l., Luxembourg, Luzern Branch.
 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool Milkos!

miklosweigert said...

Thanks Mo :-)

Unknown said...

That's Amazing Miklos!

miklosweigert said...

Thanks man :-) Long time no see! How's it going?

Unknown said...

So True... Not too bad actually. I'm still floating around London. I hope you are well!