Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Little Rejects - Old Lady and the City






  I was in China at the time, cycling to work every day in one of the busiest roads of Shanghai when I received this task. The old lady was more of a secondary character in this show.  After drawing super hip kids and teens for over a decade, she felt so refreshing I just couldn't stop.
In the script there was no mentioning of scooters and reckless driving, but for some reason I felt she's crazy/cool enough to drive like the people around me on Julu Lu.



Later on I though maybe she has a pesky little neighbor


and a good childhood friend to laugh, to quarrel, to gossip and fight ruffians.



1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!